TeamWork Laravel - Project Management System v 1.1.0
Thank you for purchasing our theme.
- Last Update: 02/02/2021
- created: 04/01/2021
- Author: ThemePosh
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in our theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to contact with support page TeamWork Laravel - Project Management System Support or for very critical issue, you can contact with email: email@example.com [Email reply can be delay]. Thank you so much.
- PHP >= 7.3
- BCMath PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- Fileinfo PHP extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
After you’ve downloaded the main item archive from CodeCanyon you’ll see the following items inside:
- teamwork-laravel folder the actual files that you will need to upload into your web server setup.
- demo_database folder It contains the database you need to install on your server.
- documentation folder Documentation files
Please follow the steps below:
- You must first buy a domain name. This will be the name of your site. For example http://domain.com
- Then you should buy a Shared hosting or VPS hosting. This is completely your choice. Shared hosting is the one we recommend to save money for this project.
- Note: When buying your hosting, please do not forget to mark the Linux Operating System.
- There is a cPanel on the server you bought. First, login to cPanel. You will see the field below.
- Click on the MySQL® Databases
- Type a New Database Name and click on the Create Database button.
- Find MySQL Users title on the same page.
- Type a new Username and Password
- Click on the Create User button.
- Find Add User To Database title on the same page.
- Select User and Database
- Click on the Add button.
- On the page you are directed to, please select ALL PRIVILEGES checkbox and then click Make Changes button.
- Come back to the homepage and click on the phpMyAdmin button.
- When you click on the database, you will see that the tables have not been created yet.
- Click on the Import button.
- Please add the database you downloaded from CodeCanyon with the following operations, respectively.
- Your tables have been added to your database.
Note: The created database information is as follows. You can use your own customization.
- Database: themepos_testdb
- User: themepos_testuser
- Password: y52m!fOgnhC3pWsd365
Your database is now ready to be used. That's all.
- Come back to the homepage and click on the File Manager button.
- Click on the demo.themeposh.xyz.
- Click on the Upload button.
- Click on the Select File button.
- Start the installation by zipping the teamwork-laravel folder you downloaded from the CodeCanyon.
- Make sure the installation is complete and continue to the next step.
- Come to the File Manager and click on the demo.themeposh.xyz folder again. You will see the space below.
- Click on the Extract button.
- Your file will be extract as below.
- You can delete the teamwork-laravel.zip folder.
- Into teamwork-laravel folder and click on the Select All button.
- Click on the Move button.
- Click on the Move File(s) button.
- You can delete the teamwork-laravel folder.
- Don't worry if you can't see some files.
- If you can't see files like .env. Click on the Settings button in the upper right.
- Click Show Hidden Files and save.
- To edit the .env file, proceed as follows.
- Edit the fields in the boxes and click Save Changes button.
- Open the homepage again in a new tab. Then click on the MultiPHP Manager button.
- Please select PHP Version 7.3.
- Congratulations! Your application is ready.
- Open your browser and enter login url https://yourdomain.com
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: admin123456
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: staff123456
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: client123456
- When you login to the admin panel, the following screen will meet you.
When you login to the admin panel, the following screen will meet you.
- Click on the Click Here text.
- Click on the Theme Register tab.
- Provide valid purchase code and click on the Register Theme button.
You can create, edit, delete and view in clients section.
List of client features:
- If you want to create new client then click on the New Client button.
- If you want to edit exist client then click on the Pencil Icon.
- If you want to delete exist any client then click on the Trash Icon.
- View existing any client click on the Eye Icon or Profile Photo.
- Search all the existing clients by using Search bar.
You can create, edit, delete, view and active/inactive in staffs section.
List of staff features:
- If you want to create new staff then click on the New Staff button.
- If you want to edit exist staff then click on the Pencil Icon.
- If you want to delete exist any staff then click on the Trash Icon.
- View existing any staff click on the Eye Icon or Profile Photo.
- If you want to active/inactive staff then click on the active/inactive button.
- Search all the existing staffs by using Search bar.
- New/Existing staff role set.
You can create, edit, delete, view, invite project and go to task board in projects section.
List of project features:
- If you want to create new project then click on the New Project button.
- If you want to edit exist project then click on the Pencil Icon.
- If you want to delete exist any project then click on the Trash Icon.
- View existing any project click on the Eye Icon.
- If you want to Go To Task Board then click on the Paper plane Icon.
- Search all the existing projects by using Search bar.
- If you want invite project then click on the user plus icon.
- If you want project status change then click on the Pencil Icon (2).
- To change project deadline click on the Pencil Icon (2).
- To change project client click on the Pencil Icon (2).
You can add, edit and delete in task list, task, comments and attachment in tasks board section.
- Create new task list using the Add New List button.
- Edit existing task list using the Pencil Icon.
- Delete existing task list using the Trash Icon.
- Easily drag and drop task list position change.
- If you want invite project then click on the user plus icon.
- Create new task using the Add a task button.
- Edit existing task using the Pencil Icon.
- Delete existing task using the Trash Icon.
- Move the task list position change.
- If you want change task status then click on the clock icon.
- Change task status then click on the clock icon.
- If you want add comments then click on the comments icon.
- If you want invite task then click on the user plus icon.
- Task position change drag and drop.
- Add comments
- Add Attachment
- Edit existing comment using the Pencil Icon.
- Attachment add in existing comment(8).
- Delete existing comment using the Trash Icon.
- Edit attachment name click on the Pencil Icon.
- Delete attachment click on the Trash Icon.
You can manage your zoom meeting.
- You can create/edit/delete a zoom meeting only admin users permitted.
- New Meeting Create
- Upcoming Meeting List
- Live Meeting List
- Previous Meeting List
- Zoom Settings
Generating API Key and Secret
For this zoom meeting you’ll be using JWT token method to make the API connection. Please note, this method is only account level connection.
- First goto https://marketplace.zoom.us/develop/create
- Click on Develop on top of the page and build app page if you directly did not go into https://marketplace.zoom.us/develop/create page
- Click JWT and Create
- Click Create
- On the next screen you should see Information, App Credentials, Feature and Activation menus
- Fill in your basic information about the App.
- On the Credentials Page. Copy both API key and API Secret after you have filled all the details in information page.
You can manage your invoices.
- Go to Projects menu
- Click on the View button
- You can create/edit/delete a milestone.
- Stripe Payment Method
- Payment method select card in drop down list and provide your card information.
List of invoice features:
- If you want to create new invoice then click on the New Milestone button.
- If you want to edit exist invoice then click on the Pencil Icon.
- If you want to delete exist any invoice then click on the Remove Icon.
- View existing any invoice click on the View invoice. You can download pdf invoice or can get printable invoice as well.
- All milestone invoice has it own specific title
- You can track the milestone deadline dates.
- You can track the paid & unpaid status of invoices.
- You can edit the amount.
You can manage your languages.
- You can create/edit/delete a language.
- Language Enable/Disable option.
- You can create/edit/delete a language keywords.
- Realtime chat option.
- One to One chat option.
- Multiple files attach option.
You can change in global setting section.
- You can change:
- Company Name
- Company Title
- Site URL
- Time Zone
- Theme color
You can change in Mail Setting section.
- If you want to get email notifications in your site then you select checkbox enable.
- If you want do not email notifications then you checkbox select disable.
- Change system mail address (The mail address must be a admin e-mail address. e.g. email@example.com).
- You can change administrator recipient mail address(any mail address).
- You can change mail subject and mail body.
You can change in Stripe Settings section.
- If you want use Stripe in your site then at first Create https://stripe.com/docs.
- You can change Stripe Key, Stripe Secret and save.
- You can change:
- Staff Name
- Email Address
- Skype id
- Facebook id
- Profile photo
v 1.1.0 (02/02/2021)
- Zoom Meeting bug fixed
v 1.0.0 (08/01/2021)
- Initial Release